Before The Court

How to contest if I don't want amendment in divorce decree?

My ex filed to have our divorce decree modified. If I do not agree to the new terms, how do I fight it ?
asked Oct 8 in Personal Law by Arpita Tripathi
recategorized Oct 15 by Arpita Tripathi

1 Answer

0 votes
You have to contest the divorce as the notice will be served to  you.Concept of amending the divorce decree is not mentioned in laws as a specific provision but it can be filed for maintenance and alimony under section 25(2).
answered Oct 14 by Arpita Tripathi