Before The Court

My wife is leading a life of a prostitute. Can I seek for divorce? If yes, under which ground?

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes you are entitled to seek divorce on the ground that your wife after marriage has voluntarily sexual inter-couse with any other person or you can take divorce on the ground of adultery but you cannot made her criminally liable as under I.P.C only a man will be punished if he had done adultery though you can take divorce.

  1. Hindu Marriage Act 1955 s 13.
answered Oct 14 by Arpita Tripathi